The Holmes and Washington County Health Departments are committed to providing the COVID-19 vaccines to each priority group as well as the general public as quickly as possible. Vaccinations will be available on a first come, first served basis as well as to those who have appointments to those eligible (see list below). Vaccination location will be 654 Pecan Street, Chipley.
• Vaccines will be available on Wednesday, April 14th and on Thursday, April 15th from 9:00-11:00 a.m. (Moderna vaccine)
• Vaccinations will be available on Friday, April 16th on a first come, first served basis from 4:00-6:00 p.m. (Moderna vaccine)
At this time, COVID-19 vaccinations are available to:
• Long-term care facility residents and staff
• Persons 18 years of age and older
• Health care personnel with direct patient contact
• Those with underlying health conditions and a physician note
Call 866-201-3925 (Holmes County) or 866-200-3802 (Washington County) to schedule an appointment or go to myvaccine.fl.gov.
For assistance with online vaccine registrations in Washington County, please call (850) 703-7992 Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Immunizations will be scheduled as vaccine supply allows. Individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 should wait at least 10 days after symptom onset before receiving the COVID vaccine. Individuals should not have had any anaphylactic reaction to a vaccine. Additionally, those individuals that have been prescribed immunosuppressive medications should check with their provider prior to receiving the vaccine. There is no charge for vaccine administration.
For the most up to date information on COVID-19 vaccination plan in Florida, please visit http://floridahealthcovid19.gov/covid-19-vaccines-in-florida.
Any future updates on how residents will be able to receive the vaccine will be announced as soon as those plans become available. For more information, please contact (850) 547-8500 for Holmes County and (850) 638-6240 for Washington County.