Saturday and Sunday November 9-10, 2019 (9 am to 4 pm)
Free entry in Silver Springs State Park
$7 per person festival entry (kids 5 and under free), cash only at gate please
Unique folk fair-themed festival showcasing Florida during the “old days.” Visit beautiful Silver Springs (free park entry) and come experience the Ocali Country Days festival at the Silver River Museum. $7 entry fee per person to festival (kids 5 and under free).
· Live folk, blues and bluegrass music.
· Folk craft demonstrations include sugar cane syrup making, blacksmithing, open hearth cooking, quilting, pottery making and more.
· Seminole tribal members demonstrating traditional crafts.
· Tour a pioneer settlement to witness life in the 1800s.
· Special “Firearms of the Frontier” temporary exhibit.
· Unique vendors and artist’s booths.
· Great food and treats for sale.