The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) will hold a public hearing session regarding the department’s tentative five year work program. The hearing will be held to present and receive input on the work program for fiscal years July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2022 and consider the necessity of making changes to the program. The session will be held Monday, Nov. 21 in the Florida Department of Transportation District Three Design Conference Room, 1074 Highway 90, Chipley and broadcast live to the following locations:
- FDOT Midway Operations Center Conference Room, 17 Commerce Boulevard, Midway
- FDOT Milton Operations Center Conference Room, 6025 Old Bagdad Highway, Milton
- FDOT Panama Operations Center Conference Room, 3633 Highway 390, Panama City
The hearing will cover the following counties at the scheduled session times. Public comment period is anticipated to begin approximately 45 minutes after the beginning of each session.
- 8 a.m. (CST) – Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa, and Walton counties
- 10:30 a.m. (CST) – Bay, Calhoun, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson, and Washington counties
- 1:30 p.m. (CST) – Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Liberty, Leon and Wakulla counties
Written comments from transportation planning organizations, transportation planning agencies and other interested parties will be received by the department at the public hearing and within 10 days thereafter. Comments should be addressed to:
Phillip Gainer, P.E., District Secretary, Florida Department of Transportation District Three, Post Office Box 607, Chipley, FL 32428.
Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability or family status. Persons who require special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or who require translation services (free of charge) should contact Regina Battles toll-free at (888) 638-0250, extension 1270 at least seven days prior to the hearing.